One who fears, lives not.
                                                   Better be a bit crazy, than just a bit smart.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

corner of the lonely thoughts

aiiiiiiight, it has begun. I always do the same thing - instead of trying to write something for the blog, I am browsing the web in search for addons, templates, pimp-up-my-rides for the blog. Never mind that I don't have a lot to pimp up, the spirit is here! I am not worried, though: even if I leave the blog after several posts - it wouldn't be the first or the last thing I left unfinished; and if, in some case, I get used to it and start to write - writing is a continuous process, and the best of it comes at it's own will, so I am not concerned, I am not even going to give it another thought. Instead, I am gonna go keep browsing blogger's knowledge base, and you, bloggie, wait. I'll be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhatZ Up pimper .. ovaj glavonja...
sta sad ovo nest ove se kreativno razvijas, ako ako
neka treba malo...

well sorry i´m not gonna translate it to the others, is only a brainfart up there so there is no reason to be translated... hate brainfarts...

haj budi mi pozdravljen
Nagec

.iznogud said...

Wassssuuuup, nurse :) All good?